Time: 7/22 (Wed.) 10:30-12:00
Location: Rm.921, Social Science and Management building 9F
Lecturer: Reza Kheirkhah
While discussing the Impacts of COVID-19 in the Middle East, he will try to answer the following questions:
- How did the COVID-19 enter Iran?
- How did it spread from Iran to the neighboring countries?
- What is the status of Iran-USA relations and its effect on Iranian people’s corona-related issues?
- What has happened to the relationship between Iran and Afghanistan, Iraq and Turkey in the shadow of the pandemic?
- What is the coming 25-year Iran-China agreement and its consequences?
- What are the future perspectives of the current situation?